We have you covered for all of your RV Camping needs with Premium Sites including cable, or Standard Sites which do not include cable. Our premium sites included shaded and non-shaded lots. Please contact our office directly if you specifically want a shaded lot. Premium Shaded Sites can accommodate RV’s up to 35’. Our Premium Non-shaded Sites can accommodate RV’s up to 45’. Standard Sites can accommodate up to 45’ RV’s. All sites are back-in. Both our Standard and Premium Sites provide PLENTY OF SPACE and allow room to park your boat, your rig, and your car. For any weekly, monthly or long term seasonal rentals, please contact the office directly for booking.
Standard Full Sun Lots
For weekly, monthly, and long term RV rentals please call us at 800-243-8013
RV Camping Policies
- Parking – Only two vehicles and one boat/trailer per RV site. Do not park extra vehicles in empty sites or in open areas. Additional parking is available in front of the Clubhouse/Pool. See office for storage options.
- Pets – Pets are welcome in RV sites. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ANY OF OUR CABINS, HOUSES, BUILDINGS OR POOL AREA. Pets are limited to 3 small or 2 large pets for each RV site and MUST be kept on a leash at all times. Do not leave your pets unattended. Please pick up after them to help keep our park clean for all guests
- Ropes – Please do not tie ropes or hammocks to trees. No clotheslines are permitted.
- Fires – Only elevated fire pits are allowed, no open fires. Dispose of cold ash in dumpsters, not on grass.
- Trash – Please place trash in the dumpsters available throughout the park. Please keep your site clean of cigarette butts and bottle caps.
- Electric – Electric is not included in monthly rates. Each site is metered for electric usage during your stay for monthly and long-term rentals.
- Generators – The use of generators is strictly prohibited.
- Wi-Fi – please obtain instructions for Airlink from the office.
- Checkout – 1:00 pm.
- Golf Carts – Anyone operating a golf cart/4-wheeler/ATV must be at least 16 years of age and must have a valid driver’s license. Please help keep our campground safe by staying within the speed limit of 10 mph and staying on paved areas only. No ATVs or UTVs after 10:00 pm.
- Pool – The pool is for Camp Mack guests only. There is no lifeguard on duty. Please obey all rules posted. No one under the age of 16 is permitted without an adult.
- Fish Cleaning – The fish cleaning station is located near the bait shack at the Camp Mack Outfitter store. This is the only place in the resort where fish may be cleaned.
- QUIET HOURS – ARE FROM 10:00 PM UNTIL 7:00 AM.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES is grounds for eviction from the park without refund.
CHECK IN: 3:00 pm
CHECK OUT: 1:00 pm
In the event you plan on arriving after 5:00 pm, you must call the office at 863-696-1108 or 800-243-8013 to make arrangements for a late check-in.
- Deposit Policy :
All reservations require a one-night payment at the time of booking. Monthly reservations require a $200 deposit at time of booking.
- Payment Policy :
Payment for RV sites, Cabins, and Houses is due in full 14 days prior to check-in date. Payment for Lodge rooms is due in full 7 days prior to check-in date. For reservations 30 days or longer, the balance of the first month’s rent is due in full 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy :
Daily/weekly reservations can be canceled 14 days prior to arrival for Cabins/Houses/RV Sites or 7 days prior to arrival for Lodge Rooms with no penalty. Reservations 30 days or longer can be canceled 30 days prior to arrival date. No refunds will be given for reservations that are not cancelled within these timeframes.