We have you covered for all of your RV Camping needs offering RV Campers either a Premium Sites inclusive of cable and our Standard Sites which do not include cable. Our premium sites included shaded and non-shaded lots. Please contact our office directly if you specifically want a shaded lot. Premium Shaded Sites can accommodate RV’s up to 35’. Our Premium Non-shaded Sites can accommodate RV’s up to 45’. Standard Sites can accommodate up to 45’ RV’s. Currently we can not accommodate pull-through RV’s. Both our Standard and Premium Sites provide PLENTY OF SPACE and allow room to park your boat, your rig, and your car. For any weekly, monthly or long term seasonal rentals, please contact the office directly for booking.
Standard Full Sun Lots
For weekly, monthly, and long term RV rentals please call us at 800-243-8013
- Check in: 2:00 PM
- Check out 1:00 PM
- Deposits for monthly reservations are $200.00, and a 30-day cancellation for
- Rates are for four people; a charge of $3 per person per night will apply for
groups over four
- No refunds will be given for early departures
- Rates are subject to change at any time
- Deposits for transient rentals are one night deposit at booking and full payment 14 days prior to arrival. Guest must provide a 14 day cancellation notice for a refund.
Rules & Regulations
- Pets are welcome. Limit of 3 small or 2 large pets at each site. Must be kept on a leash at all times & you must pick up after them. Pets are not allowed in any of the buildings, rental cabins or the lodge.
- Only 2 vehicles & 1 boat/trailer per RV site. Do not park extra vehicles in empty sites or in open areas. See office for storage of extra vehicles.
- All-terrain vehicles are NOT allowed to be driven on the property.
- Must have a valid driver’s license to operate golf carts or other vehicles. Children are not allowed to drive.
- Speed limit is 10 mph through-out the property.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm until 7 am.
- Do not tie ropes or clotheslines to trees or your RV.
- Only elevated fire pits allowed on the RV site.
- Please place trash in the lattice receptacles. Keep site clean of cigarette butts or bottle caps.
- No fish cleaning in campground. Please use the fish cleaning station at the dock.
- Check out time is 1pm.