Our Lodge is a fisher person’s dream. You get an extra long parking space that accommodates both your vehicle and your trailer. Outdoor electrical outlets are provided so that you can charge your battery or live well while you sleep.
Lodge Guest Rooms
Standard Guest Rooms
- 2 Queen Beds
- Full bath with tub
- Cable TV
- Coffee Pot
- 2 Queen Beds
- Full bath with tub
- Kitchen area with small sink
- Mini Fridge
For weekly, monthly, and long term rentals please call us at 800-243-8013
We understand plans change when you book your travel. Please review our lodge room policies prior to booking. We look forward to making it a wonderful stat at Camp Mack, a Guy Harvey Lodge, Marina & RV Resort, so if you have any questions please contact the office directly at 800-243-8013
- All reservation requires a 1-night payment at the time of booking.
- Payment for in full 7 days prior to check-in date for all lodge guest rooms.
- There are NO refunds given for early departures.
- For reservation changes or cancellations, you must call the office. You will have 7 days to reschedule your stay. The stay must be used within 3 months of the cancellation.
CHECK IN: 3:00pm
CHECK OUT: 11:00am
For early check-in or late check-out, you must coordinate with the office directly. There is a charge for late check out if you plan on staying past 11:00 am
In the event you plan on arriving after 5:00pm please contact the office before closing, so we can accommodate late check-ins. The Outfitter Store is open on Sunday – Tuesday until 7:00 pm and Wednesday – Saturday until 10:00 PM for after-hours check-in. You must call 1-800-243-8013 if checking in after office and store hours of business hours so we can accommodate your late arrival.
Lodge Rooms Rules
- PLEASE, ABSOLUTLEY NO SMOKING IN ANY ROOMS. Cigarette receptacles have been provided outside all rooms for your convenience. If any extra cleaning or deodorizing is required because of any smoke odor in your room, you will be charged accordingly.
- PETS ARE ALLOWED IN DESIGNATED LODGE ROOMS ONLY AND MUST BE MADE AWARE AT BOOKING. The pet fee is $50 nonrefundable cleaning fee and $10 per pet per day.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times & please pick up after them to help keep our park clean. Pets are not allowed in any of the buildings or rental cabins or houses.
- The lodge efficiency rooms are supplied with a mini-fridge, sink, coffee maker and microwave for your convenience. This in no way suggests that cooking is allowed. No cookers or hot plates are allowed. If you wish to grill, please use the island areas around the motel driveways, not on the driveways.
- Ice machines are supplied for your personal use in the rooms, not for filling ice chests. Please purchase your ice at the Camp Mack store.
- 1 vehicle and 1 boat or trailer per room.
- The fish cleaning station is located near the bait shack at the Camp Mack Outfitter store. This is the only place in the resort that fish may be cleaned.
- The furniture is heavy and built to accommodate the finest and most conformable mattress sets available. Moving the furniture is very difficult for our housekeeping staff. Please do not move any furniture.
- The furnishing and decorations have been placed in your room for your comfort and enjoyment. If you desire to take any of it home with you, applicable replacement charged will be applied to your credit card. Please keep in mind that all rooms are inventoried before and after each guest’s use.
- If you lose your room key or you do not return your room key for the Lodge, Houses or Cabins there is a $50 to rekey fee that will be charged.
- No one under the age of 16 is to operate a motor vehicle or golf cart. You must have a valid driver’s license. All-terrain vehicles are NOT allowed to be driven on the property. Please help keep our campground safe by staying to the speed limit of 10-MPH in the Camp.
- Quiet hours in the campground are from 10:00 pm until 7:00 am.
Any damage or infraction of any of the above rules and regulations will be billed to you for repair, replacement or additional costs over the normal amount of time scheduled to return the room to the same manner in which you found it on arrival.